This book, may be the first inspirational book ever i've ever read. I recommended this one for you who like travelling, specially, finding a new world outta there.
Well, the story is about Weiner himself. "One Grump's Search for the Happiest Places in the World"
He travels to Iceland, Bhutan, Moldova, Qatar, to search out how different countries define & pursue happiness.
Eric Weiner has a really eccentric, funny, smart word that makes this book really enjoyable for everyone. Bet all of you after read this one will straightly pack your bag, books your flight ticket, and get ready for some adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Novel
READ MY BOOKS RIGHT NOW
♥ FIRST NOVEL ENDYMION
♥♥ SECOND NOVEL DE KOMST
♥♥♥ THIRD NOVEL TINNITUS
♥♥♥♥ FOURTH NOVEL REMEDIUMauthor : Me & Fifi, from neufettreize :-)♥ Enjoy!
Highlight
Check out my latest Post on :
http://thewinchesterhuntings.tumblr.com/
more creepy stories to read for the night of the HALLOWEEN !
Which stories from our novel do you like the most?
Labels
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Enjoy! Hungary Hungar y is such a really pretty girl, she is my second fa v ourite female character in Hetalia after Seyc hel...
-
Throwing back to Malang in 1930, still rich with its colonialism building, the age when our land still in dutchmen hands. The age w...
-
Hello! so it has been a really long time since i wrote in this blog, my summer holiday is nearly to an end, well i still got 1 month less ...
-
Back to the early of 19th Century, Fashion in the 19th century in European and European-influenced countries is characterized by long eleg...
-
De Komst : Vlahos & Karina There are always songs for the mood whenever i write stories and now it's time for 'De Kom...
-
Today i got my 'Chasing the Sun' Tattoo! I made this when i got bored with myself in the night. My auntie was asking me to draw ...
-
Last night, after i watched Quadrantic Meteor Shower (and turns out the weather are bad in my city) I dreamed a dream of this girl : ...
-
So I read the newest post from Hot Toys, and I saw this badass guy Loki,.. and Oh my Goodness! He's as hot as hell! I'm burni...
-
Thank you for being alive with me all this time. Seriously. I appreciate it more than you know. Thank you for being such a badass ...
-
Finished watching Abraham Lincoln : The Vampire Hunter tonight. The movie was so EPIC. Give 5 reason why i adore Abraham Lincoln :...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(98)
-
▼
March
(15)
- ULTIMATE's day
- I always wanted to do this for her, i mean, draw ...
- Nyan Nyan Nyan¬ ≧◡≦
- Lucid Dreaming?
- Nostalgia
- The Goddess of the Forest
- I see the Light
- Pas De Deux
- Kuroshitsuji : Character Guide
- Ultimate Boys : SUIT UP!
- The Kingdom of ULTIMATE
- My first banner for Sterling Castle
- Part I : Dearly Departed
- The Geography of Bliss
- Le Me
-
▼
March
(15)

0 Reactions to this post
Add CommentPost a Comment