Saturday 24 March 2012

////

Kuroshitsuji : Character Guide

BLACK BUTLER : CHARACTER GUIDE!

Joker always looks fresh & entertaining <3 

I wish i have sebastian,.. my life would be so perfect
 So, i just borrowed a book from one of my friends who bought this one in Singapore Kinokuniya only for 12 $.
OMG.
So regret that i didn't buy this book that time :(
uhuhhhhuhhhuuu

okay, enough regret.

I will talk more about this book.
For all of you who like anime. I will tell you, kuroshitsuji is one of the must-buy-manga for your  bookshelf (my next recommendation : Eyeshield 21 and ARIA)
Why?
Because the story is just SO INTERESTING. From Conan-like, until Walking dead-like, this manga is very stunning, with beautiful artwork of Yana Toboso, i'm sure you won't get bored with this one :)

and,
well, at least,.. i didn't tell you much about the character guide,.. -__- (actually, i can't read it because it's in mandarin) well, but the artwork is just so stunning like i told you before :)


be sure that you don't miss this one character guide!



Joker, favourite character ever!

black & white cover

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment