Monday 26 March 2012

////

The Goddess of the Forest

A month ago, i decided to enter a  competition which's held in my hometown. Well, actually it's just a sharing forum on the first day, but my teacher want us to make a sketch pure by graphite pencil (which's it has been a long time for me to not use it -__- you know,.. usually i draw with drawing pen) 
I didn't expect the result is,.. but it was a pretty hard time---- 
Well, at least, my teacher looks *proud* in the end. fuh. And that's a good sign for me.
So i didn't have to exercise again later.

"The goddess of the forest"
The title is 'The goddess of the forest'. She's kind like.... appeared on  the mirror,. and the trees is about to break the wall. I don't know what's the 'real' mean of this picture, but let's say it just kind of my imagination.
ahaha, maybe it looks horror,.. or terrible,.. or whatever,..
but what do you think? :)


2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 26 March 2012 at 15:30

    dryad?
    too pretty~
    in narnia (the movie) dryad is a real tree LOL.

  2. Rose said... 30 March 2012 at 04:30

    so,.. i must be mistaken,..
    *okay,..*meme

Post a Comment