Thursday 23 August 2012

////

Stay Beautiful

It's hard to make a conversationWhen he's taking my breath awayI should say 'Hey, by the way'
You're beautiful, every little piece, loveDon't you know, you're really gonna be someoneAsk anyone
. . . . 
If you and I are a storyThat never gets toldIf what you are is a daydreamI'll never get to hold, at least you'll know


This song is dedicated for my friend who used to be my secret crush *whisper* (actually until now) Because he's very awesome for me. He's a great man, someone who'll hear what you feel when you're feeling down, someone who always cheer up somebody else, and someone who's very kind.





Sometimes i wonder what do you think about me.

Sometimes i wonder why didn't you realize it? That you are already have somebody here, waiting for you. For like,.. 4 years. Why? Why just can't you see me? Is it because i look like a nerd, and you are a stud?

Sometimes i wonder what'll happen if you can see me in the past.
Doesn't mean to be rude,.. but,.. don't you know?
how it really hurts me, for over the years,..
when i smiled, and listen to your story, how you and your girlfriend seemed always in trouble, how you have to write a poem for her gift & i'm the one who wrote it, and how you were very fun when you have a little chat with me. I just,.. wanted to know you better.
And i just wanted you to say a little words for me.

But everybody knows, it's just a thought.
We can't go back to the past.
Well, maybe someday,
someday i'll find my way to impress you,
someday, you can see me.
and realized it.

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Fildzah Raihan Kiasati said... 23 August 2012 at 03:07

    I KNOW THAT FEEL BRO apalagi pas 'when i smiled, and listen to your story,....dst'
    SEMANGAT MON KITA BISA KITA SEMANGAT! xD ayo bikin ekskul buat para wanita setia menanti -__- xD

  2. Rose said... 23 August 2012 at 03:25

    *Wild meme foreveralone appears*
    HUAHAHA YEY, VIVA FILDZAH
    *a moment of silence for our sister who in the freindzone*

Post a Comment