Monday 13 August 2012

////

French Fashion : Hat

This is dedicated for all of my class members, ultimaters because we're going to head a Carnival themed 'French Style' next Month. I already googled all around the net and i got so many tutorials to make a western hat (which i've discussed in the previous post) just because we didn't want to spend a lot of money for these, so we decided to make by ourself.

Um,.. just to remind all of you, the hats option are :

Cloche Hat

Wide Hat with Accessories added
Straw Hat


Boater Hat

Top Hat

Stuffed hat
and this is the tutorial,..

HOW TO MAKE CLOCHE HAT :


HOW TO MAKE TOP HAT :


notes for ULTIMATERS : 
please let me know what's your choice. You can comment on the below or just message me in the inbox/ text. Oh, and again for all of you who's going to help me make the hats, Let me know! 
Thanks :)

1 Reaction to this post

Add Comment
  1. Made Ayudita said... 13 August 2012 at 17:48

    Wide hat! like a lady~

Post a Comment