Monday 6 August 2012

////

Holiday Project !

And,.. after a long time not posted anything in this blog (maybe 3 weeks ago),..
what happen in this month are,..

I'm just too lazy because of fasting,..


and all i wanted to do afterschool is :

Then watching movie together,..
and no study time,..
finishing all of my books i've never read,.. (novels, ofc)


Then, when it comes to holiday,...






Ahaha! i know too much laziness in this fasting month, so i have to pay all of those laziness with my hardwork when it comes to holiday! Well, there's so much resolution for this holiday, and i have to fulfill all of them!

  1. Study! *this is a must to do ofc* just because i'm going to have a mid-exam after the holiday -_-
  2. Painting well, i wanted to do this :3 i just love people comment on my new artworks xD
  3. Finish all of my tv series The Hollow crown (for sure) god! this magnificent BBC works really makes my day eventhough i didn't really know the language (because it's in shakespearean language) so ofc i've to learn this shakespearean glossary too so i can understand what Hiddles said. (Oh! and finished all of Supernatural S4 & S7)
  4. Buy new novels Supernatural! I'm craving for them! 
  5. Finish my novel Deadline----all i can see is Deadline coming nearly-----
  6. Update this blog with more artworks & more FUN! *I'll make sure this one, buddy! :D* 
So, what's your resolution for this holiday? :D



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment