Wednesday 2 January 2013

////

Dressel, mysterious red haired girl

Last night, after i watched Quadrantic Meteor Shower
(and turns out the weather are bad in my city)
I dreamed a dream of this girl :

Dressel

Red Haired girl, Dressel

I have no idea who's she.
In my dream, i met her when she was picking something
(maybe moving out) from her house.
I saw her parents, and there she's, catching my glance.
And i knew, there's something.. that really.. *i can't explain*
I said, "you're very.. beautiful"
I don't know. It's just... really weird when i said that,
but then.. her cheeks turns out to red. She said, "Thank you"

And then,. i big noise coming..
it's like the ground shaking.
My brother keep yelling at me to runaway,
Her parents, dressel's parents keep yelling at me to stay away from her

And i thought a second, "Why? I did nothing"

My brother already turn the engine on, and i have to keep moving,
keep running from.. something that i didn't know what's that
And Dressel pulled me close.
I could see her eyes very unique.
Her eyes,. it's reddish brown. Just like brick colour.

But what's weird is..
Her right eyes.. the iris pattern is spiral.
Red and black.
And left eyes.. is just normal. Reddish brown.

Mysterious Red haired girl
Spiral
And she sticked her forehead to mine,
and saying something.
I didn't remember what's actually she's saying,
but i think she want me to keep running.

Running? From what?
Is this dream.. have any connection with.. that dream..
that Earl grey dream?
Earl Grey keep telling me the same saying..
Run.

well, for all of you who haven't read the previous dream, here it is:

Are there any connection?
Seriously, i didn't make it,.. and honestly,.. i'm a bit afraid of this
I don't know somehow someway, i think there's a connection between this dream and my previous dream about earl grey...
And.. it's almost 2013.
It's only a time to know what's going happen on 26 february 2013 for me.. 



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment