Saturday 15 December 2012

////

Vlahos feeling sick

I hate being sick.
It has been a week i got my cough & pain all over my body.
And i got a mid exam.
So, yes, I'm feeling really sick with all of this.
Not just because of my cough, but also because the pressure i got in the class.
I know, it's only 4 months again we'll have the final 'final exam'
but, can't they just take it easy?

karina & vlahos : vlahos being sick

   
Karina & Vlahos : a serenade for vlavla

I know t the serious time.
But it doesn't mean that serious.

Well, dear my friend,
Study is like a game.
It'll be a really fun if you just take it easy,
but in the same time you're doing it good.

Oh. 
How i wish i could study abroad !

and in a parallel world, Vlahos is being sick too
i know it's funny, since vlahos is only my fiction character,
but i wrote him sick before i got sick.
So this means, indirectly, i got my disease from Vlahos HAHAHA

Poor my Vlavla.
He got so much mind right now.
same like me.
But he got Karina.
and i got nobody *yet*

Nah,
for all of you who haven't read Karina-Vlahos fiction ( De Komst ) ,
you must read 'em here right now!

Have fun with your weekend ! :3

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment