Monday 13 August 2012

////

Chasing the Sun

Today i got my 'Chasing the Sun' Tattoo!
I made this when i got bored with myself in the night. My auntie was asking me to draw a flower in her hand, so i drew her a really nice indian tattoos. Then my brother asked me to draw a 'tree of life' tattoos and i got an idea to draw this :

Chasing the Sun Tattoo
The original tattoo from 'chasing the sun' vid,
*i think mine is better than this* LOL

I always wanted to draw one, but you know, i'm a forgetful one. 
For all of you who haven't seen the video (or even don't know what's chasing the sun is *it's the song from The Wanted, a vocal band from Britain*) You should watch this one first !
Enjoy!

Chasing The Sun - The Wanted

" When Daylight's fading
We're gonna play in the dark
 'Til it's golden again
And now it feels so amazing
Can see you coming
And We'll never grow old again" 
- chasing the sun

2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 18 February 2013 at 23:17

    Fantabulous!I am satisfied that you shared this Sun Tattoos designs with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

  2. Rose said... 18 February 2013 at 23:28

    @st ar thank you so much ! and yes, i'll keep it up to date :D

Post a Comment