Monday 21 May 2012

////

Loki ♥ on TheEpicToyCo.

So I read the newest post from Hot Toys, 
and I saw this badass guy Loki,..
and Oh my Goodness! He's as hot as hell! I'm burning here!
the details are so amazing and it totally looks like the real Tom Hiddleston!
His green eyes are so deep & as green as the clearest tourmaline <3
I don't know how much is this figurine cost because i have no idea where to buy this figurine--
but then i saw TheEpicToy.co in Facebook
and amazingly they're giving this 6 Lokis as a Giveaway!

well, Good luck 
and Keep On Loki's Army 






2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. C.L.Jo said... 21 May 2012 at 04:46

    Really? A giveaway! I WANT THISSS <3

  2. Anonymous said... 21 May 2012 at 04:57

    Amazing! Fantastic! Brilliant! Can't wait for this figurine come out :o

Post a Comment