Saturday 23 June 2012

////

Mr. Abe Lincoln

Finished watching Abraham Lincoln : The Vampire Hunter tonight.
The movie was so EPIC.



Give 5 reason why i adore Abraham Lincoln :
1) He's a Vampire Hunter
2) He gave freedom to America
3) He's not a twi-hard
4) He plays Axe
5) He's Immortal

totally in love with Ben Walker and the action scenes was so mindblowing!
I've to see it in 3D as soon as i can! I just can't handle it anymore.
The movie & the idea was so brilliant & so me!
Eveything was so perfect.
Abraham Lincoln is my favourite president ever since i was child,
but (Actually) when i was kid i little bit scared because i read it in a literature about his ghost & etc,..
but now,..
Well,..
ABE IS FREAKING AWESOME.





 Dammit. I really need the Book! And why in the world in my country this book is not exist!! THIS IS A REALLY NICE ONE!

Well, I might learn to play Axe for this summer in addition.



"I GOTTA MOVE LIKE ABE"

and dearest Mr. Abe, i'm sorry i'm scared of you when i was a little girl, but well, this movie changes my mind now :)



2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 23 June 2012 at 17:48

    aaa. can't wait to see it. seems like full mistery, doesn't it? your type~

  2. Rose said... 25 June 2012 at 11:05

    yup. It's really me :)
    All in one. packaged in a really cute box named 'abe lincoln the vampire hunter' movie.

Post a Comment