Wednesday 13 June 2012

////

War Horse

So i just finished watching war horse.
I can't describe my feelings right now.


His eyes and his beauty. 
My brain was not ready for this.
Watching Captain Nicholls dying is crushing me into many pieces..
And i was like :


 "Please, please, please don't die!"

Oh god, i could started blaming Benedict for Captain Nicholl's death.
Tom's already warn him for the surprise attack, but he just don't wanna listen to him.
Oh, benedict! Come on! you're holmes! You should be rational!

Well, anyway, i think war horse is the greatest 'fable' movie i've ever seen.
I never wanted to go watch a fable, but Tom's the only reason i watched this movie.
I just can't hold it anymore when i saw a picture of tom & benedict in the same movie!
and plus, what's better than Tom Hiddleston in a military suits? 


and this is all i need, my friend.
look at those cheekbones, look at those eyes.
I really like him, not because he's hot (well, actually it's included to -.-)
but it's because he's everything.

I’d seen the National Theatre production [of War Horse]

 and I wept like a lost child.
Tom Hiddleston


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment