Friday 8 June 2012

////

Notte Stellata


Notte stellata, means starry night.
The original music is The Swan (instrumental) and i used to play it with my friend, nina.
Well, I should say thanks to fildzah & galuh for taught me this song (altough i haven't finished it yet)



and the story about a girl & a prince who live in different time & spaces. 
& Wondering if the word 'multiverse' is really exist (actually, it's sheldon said)
Both of the girl &  prince loves to stargazing.


2 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Unknown said... 8 June 2012 at 23:53

    "Both of the girl & prince loves to stargazing."
    and they could see each other through the stars? *.*
    -just wondering

  2. Rose said... 9 June 2012 at 00:00

    maybe, dear my friend.
    I hope it's true.
    Because everytime i see the stars, the only one i see is his face,
    A one lucky guy from Asgard.
    Through the big telescope he saw me, and through my naked eyes, i saw him.

Post a Comment