Thursday 21 June 2012

////

Summer Project

For some reason, today i found some peace.

Today isn't a really BIG day, but,.. finally i just found some peace.
maybe it's because holiday is coming? or for a long time finally i feel free from everything?
i don't know.

i have a long to-do-list this holiday & i've shorten it into this small-list :

*sorry for my bad painting-- anyway i draw it in paint* 
1) Learning Skateboard
     What motivates me to learn this one? well, probably because of some people asked me this "you play skateboard? that's cool :) well, i'd like to see what kind of tricks did you can" LOL. tricks? the only thing i learn about skateboarding is OLLIE and until now, my ollie is not-so-perfect. That's why i need to learn it more this summer. Maybe some kickflips, or another one,.. (and i need more youtube-ing for this!)

2) Finish all the homework
     What? What Homework? maybe some of my classmate ask this, well, we have no homework this holiday. but ME. well, i have. Actually, it's not a homework. just a small-duty from one of my language teacher who really want me to be a winner in an essay-whatsoever-competition. I got a bit excited with this competition actually, but i am too lazy to work on it. But, well, i'll try my best because the prize are so BIG and i really need them to buy a 1/6 scale loki figurine! Haha!

3) Make a 'SUMMER' project
    My project. Probably not the silliest thing i've ever done, but i'll try to make a video clip and posted it on youtube. ohaha! ( i know if one of my friend is reading this, they'll probably ended up with laughing & farting out loud) because this is TOO IMPOSSIBLE for a girl like me. i know, i know, it's okay. just spill it out, my friends -,- it's okay. But seriously, i'll make a video clip this holiday. What clips? maybe a song,.. well, just wait! oh, and my second project is,.. Fashion Blog! i'll try to Mix-and-Match my wardrobe and try to be a fashionista!

4) Do some Sports
     I don't have to explain this one. I did it because i need some exercises. Just it.

5) EXPLORE !
     I love to Explore! whenever i have a spare time i'll try to hang out and find some new places to lighten up my day! Doing some new things & learning new things are exploring too! or maybe exploring my talents, well, that could be an awesome activities! :)

6) Make new Paintings
    Definitely not doodle. Paintings. It's like a century passed by since i painted on canvas. My mom really want me to paint again, on canvas. It's a really hard-to-do one because everytime i paint on canvas, i found myself drowning in that work until i finished it. I even didn't eat, or take a break. i don't hate it, but well,.. it's not good for my body. And the first problem is, everytime i leave it, the painting will not be done.

So, what's your summer holiday looks like? what will you do? What's your to do list? :)
Well, my friends, just make sure you enjoy it! Summer Holiday is once in a year!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment