Saturday 11 August 2012

////

French Couture

I made this for the costume concept of my class. We got the 'french' theme, and honestly, none of us have any ideas about the costume. Well, actually we have. But, no one knows where to get the look in my town. There are no french costume rental in my town and that's a big problem. 
I have looked to all of the costume rental, but none of them have the 'victorian looks' (because it seems the most-french-style i've ever known) *And, actually i really wanted to wear the marie antoinette looks* 

So, we search the alternative.
Simply but French-is. 
And here it's the concept of the french couture :


Not yet finished, because i wanted to give a closer look to the final concept after this :)

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment