Sunday 30 December 2012

////

Happy Birthday Dean Winchester !

Thank you for being alive with me all this time. 
Seriously. 
I appreciate it more than you know.
Thank you for being such a badass and lovely brother.

THANK YOU, MARY, FOR POPPING OUT THIS GORGEOUS BROTHER!


Stay Strong.
Stay Classy.
Stay Cool.
Stay funny.
Stay Badass.



DON'T. 
DON'T ASK ME WHERE'S YOUR PIE.
You are seventeen now, Dean -_-


Uh. Oh.
But i think you already got your pie now -__-
*munch munch munch*

anyway, sorry to forgot your birthday date!
But at least, i bought your present from a very long time ago 
because i don't wanna miss it !
(i just have no idea when will i give it to you)

and..
WISH YOU HAVE A REALLY REALLY GOOD HUNTING!



Oh, and..
I'm waiting for your sleepover!

3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Sarah Diena Ismail said... 30 December 2012 at 23:37

    OMGGGGGG!!!!!!
    what a great surprise here ♥ haha I love all that pictures Sammy! seriously:3 especially the last one hahaha :D and thank you so much for always there for me and always being my dearest lil' brother ♥ well, I hope you'll be my dearest lil' brother forever :'D and wait me yaaa! I'll sleepover there and we'll hunt so many ghosts xD love you :*

  2. Rose said... 31 December 2012 at 00:09

    yuhuu thanks a lot, dean :'
    i miss you ♥
    you have no idea how i really miss the old times :'

  3. Sarah Diena Ismail said... 31 December 2012 at 02:19

    your the most welcome babeee ♥
    and I miss you crazy haha xD
    me tooooo! I miss how we played and shared all the problems & stories together :'
    and I really wanna back at the time when we were still kids and we had no problems to worry about :(

Post a Comment