Monday 14 May 2012

////

289 Days for Earl (chapter 1)

289 days from now. 

Counting from now and it'll be 26 february 2013.
What's happening on that day?

I don't really know what's going to happen, but my dream told if i have an appointment with Earl Grey on that day. What kind of appointment? i don't know. maybe it's a longsword battle. or not.
So this dream come strangely to my mind last night.
It started when i found him was sitting on the kitchen with queen elizabeth.
Both of them look so splendid with their morning tea.
As i approached them, the queen told me to leave the room rudely.
I ran and Earl try to chasing me.

Earl Charles Grey 

Anyway, he failed to chase me. I ran and hide in the small room with not so many people in there.
There, i found one of my friend nina or vida? i dunno, maybe both of them, maybe not and she looks so curious about me. She asked, "what did you do here?"
"try to save myself from Earl"
"Earl? you mean Earl Grey?"
I nodded. Then my phone rang.
"is it your phone? you've got a message"
"yeah. i bet it from earl grey"
I opened my phone, but it was broken. The screen was error so i can't open the message.

Then the second message came. And then the third. then the fourth. And it ends.
"maybe i should check your phone" said she. She checked the phone and magically, my phone was fix!
I read the first message, it was a letter from kanji. I can't read it. but it looks like an exam paper. And there's a notes in the left page saying "289 days again"

Then the second, it was said "I know you like me" but it was written in a really strange english. I was blushing, but confused.
How come a cold-blooded guy like this asking a question like this?
But what's more weird, when my friend looked at this message, the message changed to a strange word who look alike japanese word "リリ"


What is this? Is this some magic trick? I'll never know


Then the third message i forgot and the fourth was a horrible images contain some 'how-to-play longword'. what's horrible? because it also contain some bloody images-- injured foot because of sword, etc
After reading all of them, i remembered if i have an appointment with him.
Then my mind took me flashback when i was playing my longsword in a battle with him.
We're done and he said if we could play again someday.



Then I wake up. still in my dream.
Afraid of Earl Grey, i came out from that small room and runaway to the outside of the building. searching him. Then i heard a sound, "run now! we'll meet again after 289 days, counting from now"
I looked behind.
but there's no one there.
But strangely, i know who's voice is that.
It's Earl Grey's.

I run, run and run until i wake up.

SO. What will happen 289 days from now on? 

Will i meet Earl Grey again? or we will do the battle again?

Let's find out what'll happen to me in probably,.. 26 february 2013.

*p.s oh, and anyway, it's Earl Charles Grey from the kuroshitsuji. so don't be confused who is him

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment