Monday 4 February 2013

////

The Sparks


" Something old,
Something new, 
Something borrowed, 
Something Blue
and a silver thruppence in her shoe"
For those who knows about this traditional rhyme, 
i'm telling you i'm not gonna married (not right now)
well, this is just rhyme, but somehow, i really love the meaning.
This rhyme just really suits with my condition right now.

"Something old" symbolizes remembering and learning what's already in the past.
"Something new" means optimism and hope for my new life ahead.
"Something borrowed" well, in my case, it's miracle and luck, because i'm going to borrow it from God.
"Something blue"  to symbolize youth, spirituality, truth and peace
"and silver thruppence in her shoe" to symbolize miracle and fortune.

and this, my friend,
i'm going to tell you that 
I'm not going to lose even when you bring me down.
I do believe that fairytales exist and happy ending is real.
I'm gonna spark and i am as radiant as the sun.


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment