Sunday 24 February 2013

////

The Perks of Being Wallflower

The perks of being wallflower probably the most beautiful novel i've ever read.
Each by each words are written beautifully by charlie in his letter and none of them are not meaningful.
Simply touching, Charlie took us into his 'lonely' world until he finally found that he is 'alive'.
Not just its stories that made this book absolutely one of the best book, but also its quotes.
The movie, which is very touching and draining my tears, 
also well played by Logan Lerman, Emma Watson and Ezra Miller. I can't say anything again about this movie & book, both of them are just beautiful.

 I may not be a completely wallflower, but to be honest, i am.
I'm not a typical-popular or social girl. 
Though i have many friends but still, i'm too shy or to awkward whenever i'm with them. Specially when my best friend are not around me, it seems that the only thing i can do is shut up.
This is probably happen because i see things, i keep quiet about them and i understand.

I don't think anyone knows or even, noticed me.
But let's say, i'm just gonna be who i am, and that's mean there's nothing to do.
I do dream big, and i keep quiet about them, because that's what wallflower did.

"A wallflower - A type of loner. 
Seemingly shy folks who no one really knows. 
often some of the most interesting people 
if one actually talks to them"
wallflower
 And yes, there's nothing i can do for that.
I didn't get the perfect word for what i mean, and then i found charlie write this : 
"We are who we are for a lot of reason"

and there's this thing too :


and i realized, this movie and books, 
give me strength like the way i never known before.
I don't know, it's just.. incredible.





0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment