Sunday 10 February 2013

////

S

I'm wishing you alive right now, S.



I missed the way we talk about everything.
I missed the way you play classic music with your piano.
I missed the way you keep me calm down when i got so many problems.

Can we just repeat it again?

It's just one more step again until i fulfill our promises.
One step again.

You could be the one who take me down to that ballroom dance,
because you are the one who lift my feet off the ground.
You could be the one who riding the horse with your shining armor,
because you make me fearless when i'm with you.

But here i'm now.
Standing in the crowded room and not speaking.
Just because i realized that everything will not be the same again.
And realized that you won't come back.

But can i just pretending that you're here right now?
I need you and that's all about.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment