Saturday 9 February 2013

////

Hello Pathetic

"You, with your words like knives And swords and the weapons that you use against me...
Well you can take me down with just one single blow 
But you don’t know, what you don’t know
Someday I’ll be living in a big ol’ city 
And all you’re ever going to be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean?


You, with your switching sides And your wildfire lies and your humiliation 
You have pointed out my flaws again 
As if I don’t already see them


And I can see you years from now in a bar 
Talking over...
With that same big loud opinion..
But nobody’s listening 
Washed up and ranting about the same old bitter things


All you are is mean 
And a liar
 and pathetic 
and alone in life
 And mean "



People are so insensitive sometimes. 
Don’t point out people’s flaws, i think they're just didn't look at themself.
It’s not their fault they’re that way, 
but it’s your fault for being a trashy person.

Stop Bullying. 
Stop being a Pathetic person
Pathetic only happen when you start complaining about something over and over again. 
Stop hating somebody just because they're more than you. 
I think there's no point of hating someone who's smarter or more than you, instead, you should learn from them how to be more succesful in the future.
Stop stabbing in the back.
Talking over someone badness while in front of them you're being such a nice person. You're the worst people. Ever. 
Stop pointing out people flaws. You're not flawless/

Why, Just Why people??!
Jealousy? Bored? Not excited?
Life have tought as so many things and you pick up the wrong one?

But you know.
Actually, I don't care what you think, as long as it is about me.
I respect you, and that's all about.
I'm not going to do anything for you.
Even when you bring me down.
Even when you start talking about my badness and the other big lies in my back.

I'll just keep on glowing. 
And someday, you'll see me rise and everything will change.


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment