Wednesday 20 February 2013

////

Ultimate : Icon Pop

Icon pop ! Who doesn't know about this app?
Everybody love 'em and it's already trending in my class :')
 (which one, i found it's actually more interesting when we play it with many friends than just by myself)
I could only guess best in TV & Films section, just because i'm a movie maniacs hehehe x)

I started playing this game about 4 or 3 months ago 
when my brother was playing with his girlfriend and i interrupted them *sorry

Icon pop is a really fun game for you anyway,
specially for the one who like simple-addicting game like this :-)
you can download it through here : 
and download the cheat here too 
*for the one who easily desperate with the answer* :

andd here it is i made for my class xD

Can you guess who?

Icon pop : Icon Ultimate
I actually don't like cheating on games, but well, my brother just did it 
and i can't stop him anymore (nobody can't stop him when it comes to this thing *the same one he did to zombie cafe too)
anddd... that's the reason why i stop playing this game in my house (but still playing it in the school)
not only because it's already cheated, but because updating icon pop through android is really DIFFICULT & SLOW -___- *that's why, better play it in iPhone (or any other apple products)

Icon pop *cheated*

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment