Monday 25 February 2013

////

New gadget : Fluxthea Headset

Fluxthea back again ! 
Yesterday i bought a new PC Headset from Philips that costs only for 29.9 US$
It's actually pretty cheap than the other series (considering the specification and the models too)
It's really lightweight and very clarity in sound. Well, I'm always a big fan of philips. I got a lot of them in my house. 
Not only its design that i love the most, but there's also 
a mini mic too in the headset (not really necessary, actually, but i didn't realize it before)
And here's the first reason why i buy this one :
Costumize your headset with your own pattern
Philips PC Headset SHM6110U/97

And here what i come first for my headset design :
Fluxthea.
I've been missing them for a long long time,
so that's why they got the first place in my headset design for this time :')

Yay ! Fancy Headset !

Flux & Althea : Lovely new headset
This made me a little bit mellow for a while, 
watching them together,.. 
(maybe that's why i drew them with a gloomy one)
but life doesn't stop for anybody.. so i must move on :')

Oh, anyway, i'm about to make a new story after the big-final-examination.
Probably after i finished 'De Komst' and everything :')
I hope everything works out well :D

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment