Monday 4 March 2013

////

Warm Bodies

He was dead inside until he meet Julie.

Finally watched Warm Bodies
after having a really fun journey with Tari
(a weird moment, once in a lifetime *well, at least we're getting close-
i mean, not so awkward like usual)

It's actually very odd, considering i am a big fan of walking dead,
then i watched this one. It just.. felt really wrong. Everything is wrong.
What is Dead Should Stay Dead - That's what Supernatural taught me.

Some people have stated that it reminds them of Twilight, but I personally don’t see it. Not a fan of that series anyway; however, it instantly gave me that Romeo & Juliet feel, just in a more eccentric way. Well, i think it's better. way better than twilight because they got some comedies in here. And also, there's Nicholas Hoult as 'R' which i love him very. much. R is just.. cute. I love his eyes. It remind me a lot of Neal Caffrey.

R eyes
Oh, here's also a fun part of the Warm Bodies. 


It seems that my friend didn't like it, (but still, i think they enjoyed it very much)
because later after we out from the cinema, they still talking about how ridiculous this movie is.
I just don't understand why they don't like this movie so much -_- ( just trying to be honest)

And this is the promotional poster.
DEAD SEXY.
HAHA I LOVE IT.

Warm Bodies

R is amaaaaaazing.
And Julie is wonderful.
I would like some R if there's any zombie apocalypse in the future.
But i don't think it's gonna happen, because i'm so Daryl- 
which means i'm going to shot zombies in the head whatever they look alike.


I gotta say, this movie was BRILLIANT. whatever people said, i love this movie really much. Specially the ending, and the book ! It's humorous yet romance at the same time, and there's no sad story and it's one hundred percent fun ! I wasn't expecting it to be that good, I'm about to watch it for the second time- but i don't think i have money for that :') maybe i'll just download it in a blu ray, or something. But i'm going to buy the book as soon as i finished all of my books.



Oh, and don't forget for the Soundtrack !
I didn't find it yet, but i found the soundtrack really nice when i saw the movie :-)
good movie, good soundtrack.
You have to watch this one

"What wonderful thing didn't start out scary?” 
-warm bodies

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment