Saturday 23 March 2013

////

Meet the Guardians

 One cloudy day.

But that doesn't mean that i'm going to have a bad day in this one fine saturday.

Jack Frost
Instead of bad day, i am having a great movie experience with my friends.
Classes over after 9.30 so i guess, it's a lot of time before i took a math course, so yes, me and my friends came to my house.
I didn't have anything to eat at home so before we watch movies, we bought a lot of snacks and coffee. Wandi & Ifa bought spicy-tomato  noodles and  i bought cappucino with chocolate granule for this.. hot day.

The result is.. just terrible, but nice at the same time. Moist-cloudy day plus hot noodles and warm cappucino. I can't even think what make we bought all of this food without considering the weather. But anyway, it's not bad at all. At least, we're having fun, eh?

North
When we got back home, wandi keeps insisting me to play the thriller movies, while in the other side i rather choose 'Dear John' because i didn't see that movie, yet. Well, but it seems they don't insterest on any romance movie right now, so i guess the answer is still 'no'.

And at the end, she wins and we watched 'MAMA'.

It's the second time i watched this movie and still, i didn't know how people should call this a 'horror' movie, because it's not horror at all. Even, i dare to call this kind of movie is fantasy-slash-horror. It's just.. not.. scary at all.
And,.. they got the thrill for some scenes- eventhough they didn't seem as frightened as nina and tari -_-' (the first time i saw this was with nina and tari, and yes... they're even screaming for the 'mama' scenes. They keep covering their eyes with their hands.. while the other hand. i keep covering my ear so i didn't shock because of their screams)

Sandyman
It's eleven a.m. and we still got time. We keep deciding again on what movies we gonna watch. From Bright star,. then the perks of being wallflower, then dear John.. none of them was succeed enough to lur
e them. So then, my last weapon, Rise of the Guardians.
And yeah, it's work. (who the hell can refuse the sexiness of Jack frost, eh?)

At this time, wandi was too sleepy to watch the movies so she fall asleep soon after the movie begin (i knew, she's just a fluffy-lazy-little cat) while the rest of us, ifa, made and me (it's the third time for me) watched 'Rise of Guardians' with muse and wonder.

Bunnymund
At the end of the movies we also deciding who's look like this guardian and that guardian.


Wandi got Sandyman. because she's simply just so fluffy and she fall asleep quickly (which is really match with sandyman jobs as the 'guardian of dreams')

Ifa got Bunnymund. Not just because she's so spirited like bunnymund but it's also because she has that 'funny' side too (her 'another' side is more like it's when bunnymund become a little-fluffy-bunny heehehe)

Made got North. Hehe, i'm not gonna say because she's tall like North, (It is, actually) but it's more like.. because she knows about everything, she's curious and full of wonder, just like North.

While me, well.. i don't think i'm feminine and tender enough to be 'tooth' so i guess i'm jack frost (hehe). Guardian of Fun. Well, i think it's gonna be a fun one :-)
So here it is, i made it for them hehehe :D i hope they like it! :-)

Meet the Guardians :
Me (jack frost), Ifa (Bunnymund), Wandira (sandy), Made (North)

 I knew, this movie is damn too good for everyone. It's just.. reminding us how magical the world of childhood is.
It's just simply keep telling us to keep believe in the right and wonder.
Yes. Wonder. Just like what North said ;

"That is my center. It is what I was born with, eyes that have only seen the wonder in everything! Eyes that see lights in the trees and magic in the air. This wonder is what I put into the world, and what I protect in children. It is what makes me a guardian. It is my center, what is yours?"
                                                                                                                             - Nicholas St. North

 This is exactly what i want to keep as i am growing old day by days. Eyes that have only seen the wonder in everything. I wanted to keep using the magic- the magic in seeing everything and turn them into my magic too. The power of dreams, hope, fun, imagination and the childhood.

And that's why, everytime i finished this movie, at the end i will feel so.. moved. So i think it's very normal when i saw ifa and her eyes are already glistened with tears. Well, i guess it's not a cry (yet).


I will always hold it close to me heart. Because the guardians showed me the things I had forgotten.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment