Wednesday 28 March 2012

////

Lucid Dreaming?

NO. this isn't an imagination, so is shouldn't put it as 'imagination' label on it. but this is real.
So, a week ago, i read bout lucid dreaming in 9gag. Well, i was thinking to try it later, but as you know, lucid dreaming isn't easy as you think.
But, wait. what's lucid dreaming? Some of you may not know what's that so i will tell you first. So, In a lucid dream, the dreamer may be able to exert some degree of control over their participation within the dream or be able to manipulate their imaginary experiences in the dream environment.
Short said, you can control your dream.

And, last night. i experienced that. My Lucid dreaming *actually i think i have experience it so many times, but i'm not sure is it a 'real' lucid dreaming or not*
It happens when i was so tired after studying. It was already 2 am and i can't sleep. I feel like i have already asleep but actually i am not. Then it happens. The Lucid Dreaming.
I was aware at that time, because i can control my body in my dream. I was walking in,.. a school? i don't recognize that place, but then suddenly a lot of people rushed towards on me, like escaping from something. Then one of my friends said 'RUN!' so i ran following my friends.
I didn't know what's happen, but then i realized that something going to happen, maybe it's an earthquake or a storm. But, my friends, she grabbed my hands and took me to the outside of the building. The road was so empty and the mood was so creepy. There's no sun & it's like going so stormy.

I am so riddled so i decided to ask my friend what'll she do, then she said 'quick! we have to run to that house' and i looked at what she pointed at.
There's a big manor-CREEPY-house.


The one like in the horror movie. that's it.

Speechless, then i just followed her running to that house.
When we're in front of the door, someone said, 'Leave this house! what the hell are you going to do?!"
"we need a shelter!" said my friend.
"You're at the wrong place!"
Then, someone opened the door.
OMG. Maybe it was the creepiest thing i've ever seen.
An-old-like grandma, with a really pale face, then white hair, Like a some kind of 'golem' face in the lord of the rings,... It was so scary.
She yelled & mad at us so we ran so quickly leave the house,
I didn't know what's happen next,.. but i think we're survived.

It was a creepy one.
But until now, i didn't know whether it's a lucid dreaming or not.
what do you think?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment