Saturday 24 March 2012

////

I see the Light

"Just like the Legend says, we let Love leads the way"

" All those days watching from the windows
All those years outside looking in
All that time never even knowing
Just how blind I've been
Now I'm here, blinking in starlight
Now I'm here, suddenly I see
Standing here, it's all so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted

All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you "
- I see the light, Tangled

Girls, you don't have to rush to find your love.
You don't have to wait like a damsel in distress.
You have to find your own way, see the world, see how big it's and see how small are you.
You're just a small part in this world.
So pack your bags.
tighten your boots.
And get ready for some adventures.
Because your prince charming is too lazy to leave his castle,
that's why you have to walk away from your castle,
and someday,
when you've already see how big the world is,
you'll find a knights in shining armor who'll fight for you.




0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment