Monday 26 March 2012

////

Nostalgia

“Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” - Kevin Arnold 
I used to hate being nostalgic. Because most of times, it makes me crying. Specially for childhood & bestfriend's memories. But now, i realized, being nostalgic is not bad at all, we can learn so much from the past memories, right?
So here i am, gonna tell you about one of my best memories :

Days on the 8th grade.

what's the best thing about that?
Oh, we got a lot of them. From decorating the class, drawing the table until we have no more spaces to write /draw about, playing drama, time capsule, and making our fantasy stories. 
And this artwork probably is one of my favourite stories. Ever.

Clair Voyance : 6 girls from different school joined
together because of their special abilities  

Long Way Round : my favourite one from all. Just like my blog title 'Let's get lost',
the story is about  different couples having different journey while suddenly
the flight dropped off and they have to find the way back.

The Texasian : Romantic Comedy which's inspired by 'justified' tv series,
 but the stories is completely different & lil bit complicated
(it's too long to tell about for now)

omg. how i miss all of my friends now.
It's true when someone said, friends are,.. Someone who leave footprints on your soul.
And last, i want to thanks to all of my friends, i just hope someday we can make our stories again, then published it to everyone. Or even, starring our own movies!

oh, and i forgot.
RIP Sammy <3 we'll never forget you.
You're one of the best part of my stories.
je t'aime



0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment