Monday 12 March 2012

////

Part I : Dearly Departed

So,.. this is the story of me. Before I went to Singapore for Student Exchange Programme.
It was a really beautiful day. The sun shines so bright, and the skyline was so blue. The Weather was so cheerful & all of my groups was walking down the queue line for Check-in in the international departure.

Suddenly, a man came to me. He was my travel agent, "so, are you Monica?"
"yeah, sire. that's me. what's goin on?" He opened my passport and said, "there's trouble in your passport, they said that it was already expired"

At that time, i realized that it was a really really terrible accident. God! I'm not going to singapore! What Should i do?! this is the time of my life! Once in my life! God,.. please help me,..


I was shaking so terribly, my hands are sweating, There's a lil tears in my eyes, but then i rolled my eyes, just don't wanna let everyone know that i'm going to cry. What if,.. I've been struggling with my mind, trying to be brave.

But then, i know. There's nothing much i can do than back-off, and fix everything. I know even if it's allowed here, what happen if i get deportation in singapore? that could be worse.
In a brave walk, i stand and said, "it's okay sire, i think we should fix it first, maybe this isn't my luck, so if i have a chance maybe tomorrow i'll depart, right?" the travel agent just smiled. He call my parents number and i said everything's allrite.

Well, it's.

That's probably one of the most jaw-dropping moments i've ever had.
But you know what?
"It's not a curry without spices, although the spices are so hot until you can't taste your tongue"
got it ? it's the same like adventure. Worse moment are just a spices. though it was bad, you'll find it really interesting in the end. It always like that. and it always be.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment