Thursday 5 April 2012

////

31 Days

This one artwork is dedicated for one people out of there.
I was listening to Zee Avi's '31 days' until that song inspired me a lot to made this artwork : '31 days'
The main stories is about travelling. The girl loves to rollerblading, while the boy loves to skateboarding. Then they travel together to find a new place to play :)


The ripe age of seventeen
Moved into the big bad city
Hoping it'd accept me
But I didn't care it would make me wise and lean

Spent many a-sleepless nights
Don't care if the bedbugs bite
A hundred fancy couches
But my pillow was the thought of you

A flameless name
A foolish game
I'm half crazy
And you're too sane

31 days in June
My only mission was to find you

Yes I may be tired and I'm spent
But my love will pay the rent

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment