Sunday 22 April 2012

////

Petit Four

" hey i just met you. and this is crazy. but here's my number. so call me maybe " 
While listening to C.R Jepsen's "call me maybe" i made this one artwork. ofc inspired by kuroshitsuji <3
I really like the girl, well, i would like to call her as 'young lady' . Inspired by Elizabeth Midford who's good at sword playing :-) (actually inspired by earl grey too) She's a talented young lady from a noble family.

While her butler is just,..a normal butler. He likes crow, that's why i put crow on his shoulder.

why 'Petit Four'? Petit four is a small confectionery generally eaten at the end of a meal (e.g., with coffee) or served as part of dessert. This come into my mind because this young lady likes to eat snacks.
Actually, i want to named it with 'Elevenses' . Elevenses is a snack that is similar to afternoon tea, but eaten in the morning, but i don't think it's match for this artwork -_-


Well, i made this one dedicated for,.. Earl grey! <3 i really adore him now :-) he inspired me a lot!
and thanks for blablablablah-- i know if you read this post, you'll laugh at me or recognize this just looks like you!
so i'm going to say :
s'il vous plaît préparer mon petit four! mdr :-E 

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment