Sunday 15 April 2012

////

The Rebel Girl

Sometimes,.. spilled out my feelings are the worst idea.
I dunno why, but it's like whenever i spilled out my feelings to anyone and being 'the real me' makes the situation came worst. Not always, but most of times. And it ended up with i apologizing to them. I just don't know why in the world this should happen, i mean it's like facing two option : Being Yourself or Not.
I know my answer will always be : Being Myself,
but.
i just don't wanna things gone bad. just it.

I was born in the 'rebellion' blood-- well, it's from my grandpa's grandpa. He's a truly hero for our country, the head of the rebellion against the dutch. I'm proud of it.
Maybe that's why my father always said to me,
"you're stubborn girl, but remember, you have a potential from that character. if you know how to manage it, you'll be big. just feel it, what's right for you & for the others, then if you know what's your best decision. face it"
hoah. i'm a such rebel girl. i knew.
well,. it's like being katniss everdeen in a real life.


and right now, i'm as fiery as the girl on fire <3
well, may the odds be ever in your favor.
as always.


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment