Friday 5 January 2024

////

2023 : Year of Events

 Hi!

As a tradition, once a year i will be writing in this blog to recap how my year has been eventhough i'm pretty sure no one reads blog anymore lol (especially this blog) but if you do then.. welcome? and i hope you enjoy this little bits of stories in my life :)

This year has been going really good. The early of 2023 wasn't an easy one, i have things happened but well when one door close, another one open. I have a boyfriend this year (kind of unexpectedly and accidentally) he was in the same sports club with me and we get along very well quickly. I wasn't expecting that we have a lot of things in common but we did. There's a lot of up and downs obviously just like any other relationship but so far things has been going very well between us. We travelled to a lot of places, making a list of what-to-dos and what-to-visits, attending events, performing together, etc. It might be too soon but i love him from the bottom of my heart, and it's the kind of unconditional love that i put on him because he's just so kind and soft. I want him so bad and i hope that somehow we get our own happy ending too in the future together.

This year i did a lot of events with my sports club from gasshuku (it's like a training camp) with maik-san from germany, tournament (i got 3rd place!), drama performance (as okita from shinsengumi) and a lot more events. I did cosplays too, my favourite so far is becoming dark deku but well the outfits are just too complicated it's too hot to wear all day long lol.

I also visited japan with my bestfriend this year. It was a two-weeks travel all around japan. We visited Tokyo, yokohama, kyoto, kurashiki, hiroshima, itsukushima, and osaka. That travel felt so fast yet so long too, this time somehow it felt different than any other travel. While i am excited and there's so many things fun happening, it felt like a longing feeling that i can't describe. Sometimes i just feel estranged over a place, or feeling lonely despite the crowds. It's a feeling that i can't get off but in the end, it is still a really fun travel, especially i get to spend time with my bestfriend that felt like my own sister. Honestly she should be credited more because without her i wouldn't be this way, i wouldn't be this sane.

This year i also happened to get sick several times, from pneumonia to accident. It wasn't anything bad bad but lol it's kind of funny i guess. Oh and not to forget that i finally watched Coldplay concert this year!! one of my bucketlist and it was sooo majestic, so fun and so good. I hope that one day in the future i could watch it again (hopefully with charlie brown next!)

 I guess that's it for this year?

It was so eventful and yet i feel like i didn't do anything much.

I started thinking about what's next for 2024. And i hope i find my purpose.

But more importantly, i hope that 2024 brings so much more happiness, adventures, love and luck.




0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment