Wednesday 31 December 2014

////

What Lies Behind

Finally we're at the end of 2014, there's so much things and memories to treasure along this year. University memories are absolutely one of the best moments, i got into student council, running a fashion show competition with a super weirdo theme called 'dia de muertos', becoming the part of a crazy-wild-team of dekdok, sinking into the ocean of business because of all of it and so many more.

 I would call 2014 is a year of patience and learning all the things i never wanted to know before. I started learning about the thing that hasn't come to my mind after almost 6 year of hiatus (of loving someone, actually) and how to deal with them. And i called it my summer.

Summer is like reading the first page of nicholas spark's book. It was wonderfully written and too good to be true. It was sweet and all, but well, thing is sometimes always not like what it seems. One day, he just walked away, like summer leaving the year and at the very first day of autumn, he's completely gone. As for myself, i didn't regret a lot about summer, it's more like, he taught me how to cope with things i was afraid to face before.

And then, Autumn was always part of the falling memories. Remembrance is always the song of autumn, so i started remembering Abel like i used to, but soon to realize that i cannot do this anymore. And i was right in time to say that, and soon after i decided myself, his brother came in help for me to get his belongings to the garage. I might never recover from that scars, but to know that i finally close the book it just.. calms me down (even sometimes i cannot resist to remember it again and played his recording on my mind)

But here's the thing about life,

"if you're brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello"


And as for winter, it turns out behind the pale looking sky and the cold winter night, i found star. A bright star, it's such an irony since it took me so long to realize there's a fair star out there in the sky, but i'm glad that finally i could see it.

Short said, 2014 is awesome but 2015 has so much for me.

I cannot wait to see what happen next in this brand new year!

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment