Sunday 7 December 2014

////

A Look in the Glass

Yesterday i have a vivid dream about a girl.
A Green-haired girl.
Yes, green.

I don't really remember how she looked like but i remember the colour of her hair, it was green, not anything like leaf, but more like.. lake. Maybe this kind of green (i'm not sure what is it called, but i think it's emerald green)


I don't always write about dreams but when i do, it's usually something that i need to remember or just because it's simply awesome. And also, i don't always write about my dreams simply because most of them are nightmares, well, lately. And last night's dream is none of the above. It's that kind of dream that puzzled you.

It's started about 9 pm (well, in my dream, i have a strong feeling that it is 9 pm), i was reading and i sat in the middle of my house. I guess no one is home because it was so quiet, i can hear the clock is ticking. Suddenly, i have the sense that tell me to look at the outside, i cannot explain it. It was raining outside, and i saw nothing. It was completely dark. I looked outside through my window, and suddenly i realized there's a girl.

That green-haired-girl. She looked so.. perfect (?) i don't know, my thought said it that time.
She's smiling and wave her hand at me, so i waved back. And then, i feel something in my hand, it was blood. I realized i have blood all over my body. But since i'm not that scared of blood and i'm getting used to this kind of scenario in my dreams (let's just say that i have so many nightmares before this until i get used to it) i'm just.. feeling alright.

And that girl didn't really say anything. She's just smiling, that kind of smile that makes you calm.
Then i hear piano play, and noticed that the green-haired-girl is only a reflection.
Yes, reflection in the glass. And definitely not mine.

It was so weird. Everything got back to normal when the green-haired-girl gone. And the piano play turn to the sound of the rain again.

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment