Wednesday 31 July 2013

////

The Month of Plan



Hello August !

This month supposed to be a 'summer' month in another part of the world, but thanks to the weird weather of my hometown, we got 17 degrees celcius here! (it ain't tropical island anymore)

Anyway, i got the whole full month holiday since my examination is already over & i have a lot of plan to do in this month :) So here's the plan..

  •  'De Komst' is going to release !
Oh, did i tell you that i'm going to have exciting news in this month? It's said in the early, that we're going to have the result from the judge by the start/middle august. I'm like 100% it's going to release, but well.. who knows? I have a plan if we made it, i'm going to have a giveaway for all the readers! May August brings the joy :)
  • Finished writing Tinnitus 
 We're already in chapter 15 right now, and it's going to be rough from now, i supposed. It ain't like any other stories we're already finished, while 'De Komst' and 'Endymion' have the 'exact plot', in this stories, i have to say, we're still.. unsure. I'm just hoping that it's going to work better.
  • Started my job as a freelance illustrator
What to say? I'm bored and i saw in instagram that many people started their job as a freelance illustrator as their spare-time-filler. I can't help it anymore (since i really love drawings & painting) to try this 'job'. I have no request from anyone right now, but well i think i'm just going to paint & paint ;) p.s. you can email me on : monicarosellini@yahoo.com if you have a request for me to draw :D
  • Started writing spin-off stories
Since i didn't write Tinnitus by myself (you know,.. we write it by this kind of system : one day one point of view per chapter) so i'll always have that day when i've to wait for the next chapter. So i think it's fun to write a spin off/short stories just to fill my spare time besides drawing :3

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment