Tuesday 24 March 2015

////

20 at 20

Maybe you watch me, maybe you're not but we all know things got complicated these day (as usual) the wave might be fierce, but believe me, i'm alive. I'm still working on that wish you want me to do, in case you're wondering. I might be old-fashioned, but don't blame me if i always keep everyone promises on my mind.


Oh, and there's a little gift for you that keeps my memory as fresh as yesterday's memory. I know, i should maybe just forget them, but the thought of you having the 20th birthday, well it's actually kind of.. i don't know. Scars will always be scars, but that's not the point, isn't it?

Sorry for everything, happy birthday to you,
dear you.

'Sometimes people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them.' 

'Love is keeping the promise anyway.'

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment