Friday 16 November 2012

////

22

"Uh oh, I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22 
Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you 
You don't know about me but I bet you want too 
Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22, 
22"

It's like already 7 months keeping this feeling for the whole time.

I have no idea what to do.
I saw you coming twice in my dreams
and finally i'm awake.

It's just.
Really weird.
When one day, you wake up, and realized that this guy,.
you have no idea who's him.
But he's keeping you in your dream like you know him for many years.
It's just weird.

I can't explain how's that feels,
but i guess it's a crush. A big crush.
I don't know yet.

"Yeah we're happy, free, confused and lonely in the best way 
It's miserable and magical oh yeah 
Tonight's the night we forget about the heartbreaks, 
it's time"

And now i realized that 
you passed through my life like a thousand times
The examination, the community, and so many other things i didn't know until right now
but i guess it's pretty late for me, I'm sorry.

Well, what should i do?
My love is too selfish.

But it's all about the beginning, right?

  "It feels like one of those nights, we ditch the whole scene 
It feels like one of those nights, we won't be sleeping 
It feels like one of those nights, you look like bad news 
I gotta have you, I gotta have you"


- 22, Taylor Swift

No. I'm not 22, only 17, but I think 22 is going to be my favourite number for now  


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment