Saturday 20 October 2012

////

Playlist for Endymion

Oh my, my, my, I really fall in love with this story. Probably the most romantic thing i've ever wrote. 
I never know how to spill out the 'romantic' thingy to my work because i never write about love story before this. Yeah, for the whole time i spending my time writing about fantasy, sci-fiction, adventure, etc.
I'm not romantic, but i tried to be.

And this girl, fifi show me how to spill out these feelings into our work, Endymion.
at first, it's really difficult to me, but after observing what's love like,. it's getting easier than i think!
I should thank a lot to her, for showing me the new world of 'romance'
and, thanks to all of you who always support & read our fiction :-)


Althea & Flux
And that's why i present you this playlist :-)
beautiful songs to get you in the 'endymion' mood 


1. Twin Stars - Dustin O'Halloran
     This song, really helps me to get in the mood, specially for Endymion. I don't know how, but i think this instrumental song from Dustin will make the perfect soundtrack for Endymion. It's like this song really told about their feeling, how they meet, how they fall in love. Absolutely romantic.
2. This Guy's In love with you - Herb Alpert & The Tijuana Brass
      Oldie song that really helps me to get in 'Flux's mood'. The tune, and the lyrics,.. And how the chorus said "When you smile I can tell We know each other very well" This is just too Flux. I first discovered this song from 'Seeking a friend of the end of the world' and i instantly fall in love with this music. you can listen the music & lyrics here
3. Begin Again - Taylor swift
     Sweet but romantically heartbreaking. I do always love Taylor's work, but this one i think is the best music for endymion, specially for Althea's. The song is about beginning a new love, which, really perfect for Althea :-)
4. Letters - Mark Bradshaw
     I warn you to see the lyric first before listening to this music *a letter, actually* because well,.. you'll get the mood after you know what they said. Nothing romantic than this letter, seriously. I could get a heartbreak everytime i listening to this music. Watch the video here
5. Like Crazy OST 
     I haven't see this movie yet, but Dustin O'halloran is the only reason why i lhstened to their soundtrack. His work *faint* i just can't get enough of them.
6. An American Affair OST
7. All of Dustin O'Halloran works

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment