Thursday 25 October 2012

////

Endymion : The End of The Beginning

Oh God. It hell takes a lot of emotion to write the last part of Endymion.
I don't know what to say.
It's just feel so heartbreaking for me. Even when i've finished Endymion,
the feels, the story between althea & flux still hanging in my thought like
they want,.. more.

Oh, and in the night, actually i want to added this quotes *i made by myself for Endymion* 
but then i didn't do it because i am too confused where should i put the quotes between the words.

"If you can't speak, then let me be your voice.
But if you can't seek for a soul, then let me be your love"
- Althea & Flux, Endymion

I think this quote is really great :')
I don't know what possesed me when i write this, but this quote just feel really great for them. 
Well, maybe i should write it in the book if Endymion has released :')

And. People. Brace yourself. 
Our final chapter of Endymion :


So, in the night, when i was writing the last chapter of flux's i listened this song, 
Quintette n.1 by Dustin O'Halloran
and it success to makes me drowned in the 'sappy soppy' mood (plus, a bit creepy too).
You should listen to this while reading our last chapter :


0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment