Tuesday 13 August 2013

////

Down the Rabbit Hole

Lights on!

Down the rabbit hole..
Today i feel surprisingly bored. I don't have anything to do so i decided to do a little experiments with my new camera, Canon 60D. I haven't read the basic guide book yet (that's why i don't even know what ISO, AF use for). So yeah.. the result is quite fantastic for me ._.



My preps are 'alice in wonderland' books and some fancy things (vintage watch, fairy dust *you called it glitter, i only improvised so it sounds fancy* and little piano). Well, since i haven't read the basic guide yet, so i only followed what is picturized in the screen... lights, exposure, etc are the latest thing i thought (it can be done with photoshop, anyway)

Alice's adventure in wonderland
Edited with pixlr (since i didn't know how to use photoshop) noob -.-

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment